One moment, please.

One moment, please.

Looking for:

Why Is My Lenovo Laptop Camera Not Working? Reasons and Solutions. 

Click here to ENTER

















































Was that privacy shutter already open? If it was, try installing the webcam driver that is provided on the support page for your laptop on the Lenovo website. If your webcam is not working with Zoom on your Lenovo laptop, there are some simple troubleshooting steps that you can take using.    

 

Is your Lenovo camera not working? Learn how to fix it – Digital Masta - The problem is usually software, not hardware



  Lenovo's Camera Privacy Mode · Type out/search for Lenovo Vantage and open the application. · Open Hardware Settings and select Audio/Visual. · Scroll down to. Click on Start. Type in Lenovo in the search box. · Click on Lenovo Settings. · Click on Camera icon to open the settings for your Lenovo Camera. Why Is My Lenovo Laptop Camera Not Working? · Obviously, your laptop's inbuilt privacy settings can absolutely disallow the camera to work due to.  


Why is my camera on my lenovo laptop not working - why is my camera on my lenovo laptop not working



 

I understand that you are unable to access Camera on your computer. Ideally, we face this issue if the Camera is turned off. If you are using a Laptop, you may want to check the keyboard to see if you have the option to enable Camera from the keyboard. However, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the Lenovo article Webcam or camera not working or cannot turn on. For additional information, see Camera doesn't work in Windows Was this reply helpful?

Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Hi, Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further. Thanks for your feedback. Has anyone else experienced this and found a fix? Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks so much for the reply. I have checked all the function keys and the shutter with no luck. However, I was just able to fix it by uninstalling the last 2 Microsoft Windows updates. I reverted back to a few weeks ago when I know it was working fine. Uninstall the updates to get back to a time it worked - for me, I had to uninstall 2 updates - by clicking in the update and selecting uninstall and restarting the computer.

I'll try this on my husband's laptop tonight and see if it fixed his camera issue as well. Can you specify what the KB number of the windows updates are that were uninstalled to fix your camera?

I have several windows updates since the date of this article. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 11 Search Community member. I have the same question Report abuse.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Why wont my laptop mic work on zoom

Zoom App Download for PC Windows (7/10/11)

Extend laptop display to tv wirelessly